craziness.
i went from a slow week to an insane monday that had the phone ringing off the hook, and it continues today. wheeeee! on top of a BIG project that has both bobbi and i on cloud nine, i also just got a really fun project helping a woman get her new business off the ground. this one came through my other graphic design partner, the guy i work on harley-davidson with. at any rate, my week is going to be fun fun fun. and the sun is out. and the grass is green. and i'm wearing flip-flops. ahhh. i've said it before and i'll said it again: life is good.
on a few sidenotes:
the hound is going to iowa state university on may 21. NOW they say she has a tumor growing in her leg, and they need to do a biopsy to determine whether it's cancer or some kind of weird fungus...so the saga continues. i think we want to pray for the fungus, cuz it can be cured. we'll keep you posted.
i just handed the husband's baseball uniform over to the team this morning. i think this means he is officially retired? i guess i'll keep you posted on that as well.
our house is all designed and i love it! it's out for bids now and we hope to get rolling on a decision next week. i'm ready to dig some dirt.
i'm going to an ortho guy next monday to hopefully, once and for all, find out what is wrong with my stupid gimpy hips so that i can start running again. i'm thinking hip bursitis, and if that's the case, i think a corizone shot or two might do the trick. i'm going to beg this guy to give me the needle, i don't care how big it is.
i can do about 50 push-ups in a row without stopping now, and about 130 if i take breaks in-between sets...get on that hundredpushups.com site, girls and boys (hi mike). it totally works.
the j boys have 10 days of school left. do i smell summer??

6 Comments:
I always fixate on the last item in a post...10 days??? We're not out until the 16th (or 18th?) of June!! And that's only if the stupid pig flu doesn't close down the schools.
Congrats on all the fun work, and good luck with the gimpy hips. I'll say a prayer, for both you AND der hund.
12:02 PM
I noticed the flops today. CUTE!
I feel like we should have a funeral with the man not playing ball. I will be all alone this summer. No one would probably be able to watch a game with me anyway, because I'll be changing diapers and babysitting the whole time. Maybe I won't even be going, sounds like too much work.
I will pray for the bidders, the hound, the summer day a 'coming and your hips and arms, babe.
Amen.
12:35 PM
AAAHHHHH.....summer vacation!!! We are getting close here. C gets out on the 22nd and G's year was cut short so he is now getting out on 4 June!! I can't wait! Wish we were closer so we could play together.
Hope things go ok with the hip and puppy!
5:07 PM
10 days grrrrr, well at least we are out earlier then Karen:) I am glad your busy week was productive, I hate busy weeks that are busy and NON productive
7:37 PM
I love your enthusiasm!! It's catchy. The green grass and sunshine are fantastic! Gotta admit...kinda was praying for a downpour so I could hop in the Explorer with you and head west to the big city. Next year, friend, next year. I'll wear my flip flops in honor of you this weekend!! :)
10:21 PM
Wow you have a lot going on! Hope your girl's weekend is going well, flip flops and all!
1:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home