Tuesday, April 29, 2008



this was girls weekend a couple of weeks ago, as we are leaving a fancy Italian restaurant. this is our 15th annual weekend get-together. how cool is that? back row, from left: jen, shelly, kim, susan; front row from left: heather, deann, nancy, jill and me. we missed you karen and chris!

10 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Good grief. You all look exactly the same. Don't you people AGE???

2:08 PM

 
Blogger carey said...

look who's talking.

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Karen said...

You haven't seen my face lately...

5:13 PM

 
Blogger cherk said...

I concur everyone looks the same and yes that means you Karen!

6:18 PM

 
Blogger bobbione8y said...

is looking the same on the outside a priority to being in your group?

who cares?! it's who you have become inside that really matters! THAT is where you guys are beautiful!



aaaaaaagggggghhh!

7:47 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Thank you for posting a picture! I miss all of you so much. I really wish I could have been there, but I will keep working on things, I'll get there one day.

8:41 AM

 
Blogger Karen said...

Oh, Bob. Totally not my point. Sorry for the misinterpretation-- you know where I stand on inner beauty (from the woman going on four weeks with black eyes).

They DO look beautiful, though, don't they??

12:28 PM

 
Blogger bobbione8y said...

i know, i know. but really sometimes i just cannot stand it when we women talk about how we LOOK all the time.

notice i said WE. :)

i'm a little sensitive, eh?

5:26 PM

 
Blogger Karen said...

Gotcha. Loud and clear.

:-)

10:35 AM

 
Blogger DeAnn said...

Seth thinks this is best photo we've ever taken together!

2:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home