i am a list maker. i make lists and i live for marking things off them. problem is, lately my brain has been making lists in the middle of the night. long ones. so when i wake up, i am already crabby because my to-do list is the size of my leg. i have a work list, a house list, a christmas list, a moving list, a chore list, a grocery list, a kid/school list...it's truly ridiculous.
anyway, it's almost time to call it a night. tonite i tried something new. i just finished making my list for tomorrow so my brain won't have to work on it at 3:07 am. we'll see if this trickery works. can my brain outsmart my brain? he he.
maybe i should just try cher and karen's wine trick instead. can you guys make me a list of the the good ones? :)

9 Comments:
Ha could I ever!
5:13 AM
So....you need a wine list??
5:39 AM
maybe not. my trick worked all the way until 5:45, and then i woke up and started making a website :)
6:46 AM
I am an obsessive list maker. OBSESSIVE I tell you, can you imagine?! With the added issue of caring how the list LOOKS. Anyway... once I write something on a list though--it is released. I no longer hold it in my brain. This can be bad if I lose the list. But I can sleep at night.
7:26 AM
I'm a Listy, too. The Wonder Hub taught me, and I love it. Today's list (actually, listS) is rockin'. Hope yours are, too.
When I wake in the night, it's either to pray for specific people, or to worry about things I cannot fix. Which makes me pray. I guess that's my advice for sleeplessness. Prayer.
11:28 AM
Seriously Karen I thought I was the only one who worried about things I had no control over-who knew!
7:09 PM
I always have a list too. Problem is, I never get it down on paper. That's where my procatination problem comes into play. So I end up going to wherever I need to be with the list in my head and inevitably forget something. Maybe someday I'll learn. Then again maybe not.
I like the wine idea...
7:15 PM
This may be late but Layer Cake Shiraz is an excellent wine-put it at the top of your list
5:54 PM
Buddy, I'm dying here. Are you moving? Will you be in for Christmas Eve? Will we ever get to see pictures?
5:38 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home