Thursday, August 19, 2010







i know i know. but you gotta admit. she's flippin cute.

the shot of the black and the yellow lab together are of crosby's mom and dad. don't they make a nice couple?

8 Comments:

Blogger DeAnn said...

Oh Carey...that puppy is darn adorable! I want one!! And your deck is adorable too...really, it's amazing! So does that mean we can hang out drinking a Mike's on that amazing deck while playing with the new puppy?! Ahhhhh...we need to set a day!

6:49 PM

 
Blogger carey said...

YES it does!

we're around every weekend in sept. except for the 18th. not sure when the deck will be officially finished, but should be safe soon!

does brody ever play mitchell for football this year?

7:17 PM

 
Blogger Karen said...

Crosby looks wise. And sweet. Is she home for good?

Crosby's poor mom need a support bra. Or three.

On my run this morning I decided I'm coming to your house next summer. Then I had a daydream about a long girl weekend at my house...

8:49 AM

 
Blogger bobbione8y said...

i love how she poses for you!

mmmm. puppy love is good stuff.

1:02 PM

 
Blogger DeAnn said...

Carey...what about the 25-26 of Sept?? Can't wait to see the deck! I'll bring the Mikes :)) Not sure if Brody plays in Mitchell yet...I'll let ya know though for sure if he does!!

12:00 PM

 
Blogger mommyville said...

Man, I really wish we had time to chat this weekend. SpudFest wears me out. I may have to make a date with Mitchell just to see you...

6:57 PM

 
Blogger carey said...

how about ALL of you come over at the same time? wouldn't that be fun?

karen, i totally had to go back and look at the picture...he he. support bras indeed!

9:48 AM

 
Blogger carey said...

deann--i think those dates work! let's plan it. would you rather we come your way, or do you need a cabelas fix?

10:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home