the challenge is on. for years i've been doing "girl" push-ups when i work-out. then, the other day, my four-year-old runs down while i'm exercising and says "check this out, mom." he drops and gives me 10 perfectly executed boy-style push-ups.
he made it look easy.
you all know what happens next. i drop and do a pathetic NINE.
not good. so, since that day last week i've been working on my boy push-ups. today, i hit 23 in a row. after a big amount of goading by the small child, i rested and did another 15. then another 15. it's my own personal boot camp, overseen by a four-year-old push-up nazi.
my challenge, ladies (and gentlemen, you know who you are). are you fitter than a four-year-old? he can now do 16 without stopping.
so what are you waiting for? bikini season is just around the corner...:)

8 Comments:
It's ON. The Monkey and I challenge you and little J to a push-off. The winning team will be able to do the most collective push-ups at the end of February.
6:21 AM
Drop and give me ten, sister. You're on.
7:31 AM
i've got alot bigger problems to face with the upcoming bikini season than flabby arms.
but you go girls.
9:54 AM
change it to situps and I can play. The wrists don't do pushes...
12:31 PM
Just like I know I am not smarter than a fith grader, I'm not stronger than a four year old. And I am ok with that! Good luck to ya all, I'm sticking to yoga & pilates.
9:05 AM
Hoo-Rah!!!!
10:25 AM
...and I have yet to do a single push-up. Ok, I did one. And it hurt.
12:17 PM
good. should we put some money on it then? :)
12:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home