that tap tap tap is me on my fancy new keyboard. not a lose key in sight. ha. it only took me about 4 stressful hours and 2 help desk dudes to get me to where i am today, with functioning email and all my files intact. the only thing i can't find are all my bookmarks. where did they go? i miss them already. next up i will tackle hooking up the wireless printer i bought in october. i would seriously pay someone to do it. takers?
tomorrow is supposed to break heat records. tonite i was biking and passed people in shorts and tank tops. no lie. there is open water on the lake. people were grilling out and drinking beers in the driveway. the sad thing is, i bought some sweet snow boots in september and they still have the tags on them. the j boys are going to outgrow their new ones by the time we get around to wearing them.
you know what? it is going to snow and snow and snow this spring and we'll be shoveling our driveways on the fourth of july. that's what.
anywhoo. told you i would post more often. never said anything about quality.

3 Comments:
Records here also. Crazy. I am so glad I bought those extra gloves for boys, that we seem to be losing. I feel like school should be almost out it is so nice, oh no that is just wishful thinking.
8:24 PM
It was 24 yesterday when I took TM to school. Today it was 32. Yippee. I'm happy for you. I'm happy for you. I'm happy for you.
I'll just keep telling myself that.
I think you have to recreate your bookmarks. I think.
6:15 AM
yay! 60 degrees and no snowboots! i might plant my garden today :)
6:48 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home