Tuesday, October 30, 2012



so most of you know little j got pretty lucky this weekend. he came out of a rollover on the interstate with hardly a scratch--just a lump on his noggin and a little neck injury. it could have been such a different story. it's hard to believe that five people and a dog walked away from an accident like this. i have the good Lord to thank, and the fact that the driver made sure all the kids were buckled up. 

little j is doing fine and we hope to never take a phone call from an ambulance driver again. thanks for all the thoughts and prayers...and please please please wear your seatbelts. they obviously save lives!

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh, buddy. You know where my thoughts just went. I thank God for sparing everyone from injury. Oh my heart..

1:42 PM

 
Blogger carey said...

Karen, I knew exactly where your thoughts would go. So very blessed to have YOU with us also.

6:42 AM

 
Blogger cherk said...

I am glad this story didn't have a different ending of any kind. Give that kid an extra hug EVERY night for the rest of his life.

4:11 PM

 
Blogger Karen said...

I need new pictures, please. It's killing me to come over and see these.

6:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home