so i bought the digital camera. yep, snuck it right in with my christmas shopping about two weeks ago. so why, you ask, aren't i posting photos like all my other blogging heroes?
because then i have to read the little book that came with the digital camera.
and it doesn't have a good story to it. no pictures. not even a fun little intro. my ADD brain can't handle instructions, directions or anything resembling homework. and that 79 page "how-to" book qualifies for all three.
i took 2 pictures the night we brought the new canon powershot home (took your advice, k) and then zipped mr. canon up in his snappy little bag and he's sitting on a counter. waiting for me to read the book. or, for my husband to read the book and report back to me in 3 sentences or less.
if you're lucky, this will happen by christmas. if not, i still have film on hand...:)
merry christmas everyone.

6 Comments:
okay, something's wrong here if your "point and shoot" requires a book!
just take it out of the bag and start clicking, and throw the book in a drawer!! i want pictures!
also, you don't need another thing that just sits there so you have to dust it :))
ha! love you!
6:19 AM
Yeah! Just point and click! It was a whole year before I even thought about reading the book, and then I couldn't find it, and I get along just fine!
9:43 AM
This is a big step. The best part about a digital camera is you don't waste any film. So just run around and try out all of the settings. If it gets all hinkee turn it off and start over...
I haven't read any of the manuals from any of the electronics we have. That may explain why none of the items we have work to their full potential, but hey we manage.
7:23 PM
You will love it and will never go back to film again! Can't wait to see some of your pictures that you create. Like Susan said, just run around taking pictures 'cause you won't waste any film. I cringe when I think of all the pictures I just threw away with film. Have fun with it...Have a blessed Christmas with your family. You are all very special to me.
Love you!
8:32 AM
I haven't read the book on my cybershot either, I keep thinking I should have and then I would be a master photographer, but at least it's a good scapegoat for my bad photos. Hope your Christmas is blessed. See you soon...
8:07 AM
Yeah, point and shoot. Then take the little cord thingy and plug it into your computer. The computer will walk you through the downloading, and wah-la! Pics! What did you do before, scan your pictures?
6:38 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home