Thursday, September 04, 2008

oh eddie bauer. oh j. crew. oh scheels. what you do to me every fall.

i want every outfit, every shoe, every sock, every necklace and hat and mitten and coat and vest i see.

the drool in my catalogs is pretty bad.

anybody up for a shopping spree?

6 Comments:

Blogger cherk said...

Where should we meet?

5:30 PM

 
Blogger Karen said...

I hear ya barkin' Sparky.

(Is that the right saying?)

4:52 AM

 
Blogger DeAnn said...

I'm going there on Sat. and I know i'll be spending some money there! It's my favorite place. When I walk in, I start drooling and just lose control. Wanna join me?!?!

5:09 AM

 
Blogger Karen said...

Just got the Athleta fall catalog. Man, I need that job.

6:03 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Yeah, as much as I hate to let go of summer, it is time for new Fall clothes. I'm in! Purple is the new fall color, just so ya know.:)

1:30 PM

 
Blogger carey said...

karen, i think this catalog was the catalyst. i actually did do a little shopping and bought the cool long socks to wear with my brown riding boots so i can look as hip as the chicks in that magazine.

then i went to eddie bauer. wish you coulda been with me:)

6:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home