Friday, December 21, 2007


"hey, buddy, you're not eating the puppy chow mix are you?"

"no."

busted.

merry christmas to all of you. we are leaving for colorado today, i'll take lots of pictures of my jboys and report back next weekend. have a very blessed holiday!

6 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

How can you not smile back at him? That kid would get away with murder at my house, I tell ya.

Happy Christmas, buddy!

12:35 PM

 
Blogger mommyville said...

Drive Safe. Merry Christmas. See you soon.

6:16 AM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Merry Christmas! Man that kid is cute!!

10:57 AM

 
Blogger cherk said...

Hi there, I went out with Chris (had a blast) and she was filling me in with these little things called "blogs". I have been sitting at my kitchen table ignoring everyone and everything to try and read each and every post (Karen's, yours and Chris'). It has been amazing to read some of my own thoughts and emotions (I have had at some point in my life) written in other people's words. It has been inspiring and like connecting with friends I had, lost and may find again. Now I really need to get something done around the house!

2:29 PM

 
Blogger bobbione8y said...

awright, you need to blog here pretty soon, man!!!!

11:08 AM

 
Blogger Karen said...

Seriously. We know you're home. Write.

12:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home