posted by carey at 5:36 PM
Oh, crud. Already??
6:22 AM
just did it yesterday (mowed, that is)...bring it on, colorado!
8:26 AM
i think i need to order some more fleece.
10:42 AM
Definitely more fleece. Show us what you get.
12:02 PM
Yes, fleece is in order. i'm pulling mine out for the game tonight. Brrr. I think it could be chilly. So is that weather from Colorado coming this way?? It usually does. UGH!
2:24 PM
You know, SD (BH's) and Wyoming got snow Friday. I'd say it's coming your way. I might even get to see snow tomorrow, we shall see.
2:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Oh, crud. Already??
6:22 AM
just did it yesterday (mowed, that is)...
bring it on, colorado!
8:26 AM
i think i need to order some more fleece.
10:42 AM
Definitely more fleece. Show us what you get.
12:02 PM
Yes, fleece is in order. i'm pulling mine out for the game tonight. Brrr. I think it could be chilly. So is that weather from Colorado coming this way?? It usually does. UGH!
2:24 PM
You know, SD (BH's) and Wyoming got snow Friday. I'd say it's coming your way. I might even get to see snow tomorrow, we shall see.
2:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home